6.30.2008

These Colors Might Make People Happier - Fresh Firebird Mascara

I know Maybelline's Colossal Volum' Express Mascara has received much attention due to its neon yellow and purple packaging. I'm sure this has helped sales, but I find the packaging as ugly and outdated as Maybelline's Great Lash Mascara.

Non-drugstore mascaras usually have tamer packaging, at least color-wise. Now, Fresh is introducing its Firebird Mascara in the prettiest blue/yellow packaging. The colors are understated and modern, and the tube slim and sleek as it should be. So much more appealing than the colossal ugliness of Maybelline.

At $26, the Firebird is as expensive as the Supernova (which also has pretty packaging), but the cool colors and design make it seem more unique and worthwhile. I think the colors and design are so very fresh and if there were one pretty-package of a mascara I could get my hands on, this would be it.

You can read more about it in In Style Magazine, July 2008 or the Fresh website.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com