6.18.2008

Jane Eye-Zing in Hazelnut

I thought I'd throw in my 2 cents here on Jane products since I'm in love with this eyeshadow from the fantastically cheap but quality drugstore brand. Jane EyeZing Eyeshadow in Hazelnut is a soft tan/peach/coppery neutral shadow with very subtle shimmer - think peach bellini! It has so many different hints in it, including pink and brown, that I think it would suit just about any skin color and complexion.

The shade and formula make it so versatile - it looks great alone all over the lid and/or brow bone, as a base for other shadows, and also as a general highlighter for the face. It tends to blend into my skin a little too well so I've been experimenting with it in combination with other colors. I actually prefer to use it as a base because it doesn't give the pasty effect of concealer or regular eyeshadow base and only complements whatever color you apply over it.

It's often sold as a duo with Brownie Points, a dark brown shade which I've never tried but looks like a good complement. I may layer this over my new CG blush - exciting stuff. Seriously - you can't go wrong with this no matter how hard you try. If you do, comment and let me know! $3.59 @ Walgreen's and other drugstores

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com