7.07.2008

Que Bella Dolce Vita

We interrupt our normally scheduled blush programming to present to you a lovely little goodie that I got my hands on two weeks ago: NARS Dolce Vita blush. Dolce Vita is the latest color in the NARS blush lineup - it's part of the Fall 2008 color story that isn't due to be on sale until August. Shame on me for not posting about it until now!

Dolce Vita is a lovely dusty rose color that originally started as a lipstick, spread to gloss, with the most recent addition being the Dolce Vita Velvet Matte lip pencil. And now there's a blush to round out the happy little cosmetic family.

A NARS sales associate at my local mall was kind enough to let me have one from early stock that they had received. It's simply gorgeous, and very true to the Dolce Vita essence.

Click to Enlarge
A comparison pic to show how it measures up to the Velvet Matte lip pencil:

Click to Enlarge
As we all know, I'm a huge fan of NARS blushes, but this one might just have edged its way to the top of the list. It's a fantastic matte, everyday kind of blush - a perfect complement to the olive in my skin.


The NARS Fall 2008 collection is due to release in August 2008 at NARS counters near you, and at Sephora. Definitely get your hands on one if you can!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I ADORE Nars blush. I'm going to have to go search for this! :)

 
template by suckmylolly.com