7.17.2008

L'Oreal Bare Naturale Mascara - Not the Fairest of Them All

Another mascara to add to the list of oddly colored/packaged mascaras out there in drugstores lately. To put it simply, I find the packaging of the new L'Oreal Bare Naturale Mascara to be kind of weird. I mean, really - kind of weird, isn't it? It's this odd, tortoise shell-looking thing. It kind of looks like the special edition of an old mascara from the 50s which someone's grandmother had custom-made.

This probably isn't fair of me since I haven't even tried the mascara, and don't intend to (mostly because I'm happy with the L'Oreal FeatherLash and Fresh Supernova), but I must admit, the packaging is one reason I'm not so interested. However, it did initially caught my eye precisely because it is not some neon or metallic tube competing with a similarly neon or metallic tube.

It's a little intriguing, yes, and seems to suit this line's natural theme well - sort of. The only reason I may consider trying it (not anytime soon) is because its paraben-free, and since I have sensitive eyes, it might be worth it.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com