7.08.2008

The 9 L'Oreal Products I Like

Ever since Anna mentioned that L'Oreal's HiP line seems to be particularly good for all sub-continental skintones, I've been thinking about how many L'Oreal products I've actually gone through (not all HiP) over the years. I've come to the conclusion that overall, I've had a rather good experience with L'Oreal products. Considering that this is a drugstore line, the quality, product range, color selection, and price are very good.

Thought I'd list some of the things I have tried, liked, re-bought (or would re-buy), or am using right now, although I don't currently have them all.

1) True Match Super Blendable Makeup Foundation
2) True Match Super Blendable Makeup Powder
3) Le Kohl Eyeliner in Onyx and Black Sable
4) Voluminous Mascara
5) Featherlash Mascara
6) HiPIlluminating Highlighter in Shimmer
7) HiP Vibrant Shimmer Bronzing Powder in Glowing
8) Colour Juice Stick in Chai Love You
9) HiP Jelly Balm in Luscious

#10 would have been the True Match Blush in Subtle Sable which I have not yet purchased, but will...soon. Just to make this list an even 10.

Should add that my sister has the Colour Riche Lipcolour lipstick in Brazil Nut - a fantastic shade for my skin, and that my mom uses L'Oreal lipsticks almost exclusively (only other competitor for her is Revlon).

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com