9.23.2008

Ellen Degeneres - New Cover Girl


Well, isn't this interesting and refreshing? Ellen Degeneres (whose talk show is actually really great - I would love to dance with that lady) is Cover Girl's new spokeswoman. Ellen is a far cry from the company's most recent spokeswoman, Drew Barrymore. While I never understood the hype around Drew, Ellen is different - she's got spunk and some character, while still remaining a sweetheart. Read more about it The New York Times here.
I'm not really into this whole "real" and "other" beauty marketing that has been cropping up lately, but there is something to be appreciated in all of it. Its nice to see women who are accomplished in more areas than one being recognized for their own unique beauty, and not just riding on it. Yay, Ellen. I approve (and I seldom do).

1 comments:

An Indian's Makeup Blog said...

Hey Suman,
Could you shoot me an email on makeupgirl007@gmail.com. I could not find a email id for you here....
Thanks Girl !

 
template by suckmylolly.com